The Miracle Providers NorthEast have a mission to "improve the quality of life for local, less fortunate children and their families infected/affected by HIV and AIDS". Most of their funding is accomplished by throwing party-style fundraisers with fabulous performances in drag. Afterward, that money goes to local health agencies as well as providing items families may not be able to afford due to the costs associated with medical treatment.
Their most recent event was held just one floor below me in the Western Ave Studios Loading Dock. They did a great job of transforming a bare bones space into something fancy and fabulous! While I wasn't able to make it to the actual performance this time, I was able to capture some of the people who were enjoying themselves and contributing to the cause! Press play to begin the slideshow:
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
-
It was a dark and stormy day as the wind shook the branches of the trees in Royal Oak, MI. Yet, inside her bungalow home, the bride was ...
-
After I moved to New York city and switched my focus from Wedding & Portrait Photography to Architecture & Interior Photography, I ...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
-
When I began my book writing research, I was curious how long different parts of the process might take. I really didn't find many pe...
-
Even though I'm no longer a bride, I still keep my eyes and ears open for great wedding resources to help my brides out. There are some...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





0 comments, to add [click here]:
Post a Comment