Casting Call: Boston Pin-Up Girls!
posted on: February 6, 2010
(Press play to begin the slideshow!)
One of the funnest things I got to do when I lived in Terre Haute, IN, was partner with Samantha McGranahan to help establish The Roxy Girls. Now that I have a studio in Lowell, Massachusetts, I'm ready to update my Pin-Up Photography Collection in anticipation of a new brand for the New England market! All I need now are some awesome girls to help make it happen! Girls of ALL sizes ages 18+ are welcome! You may have to pay for hair & make-up, but the photo shoot will be complimentary to help me re-establish my portfolio with the wicked smart, geeky, and kick-ass girls of New England!
If this sounds like something you're interested in, drop me an email through my website and I'll send you more info about what you can expect and how to prepare! Please pass this on to friends who would love it as well!
(PS. I also offer Film Noir Boudoir if you're looking for something more intimate & fine art.)
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
Even though I'm no longer a bride, I still keep my eyes and ears open for great wedding resources to help my brides out. There are some...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
Lately, something very disturbing has been happening in the blogging world. Dear Blogger, I love you. You've dedicated your time t...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
-
(Written May 27, 2026 - Backdated for the ease of the Archive) 2025 was the year it felt like I finally started to gain the headspace to foc...
-
When I began my book writing research, I was curious how long different parts of the process might take. I really didn't find many pe...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





0 comments, to add [click here]:
Post a Comment