You know it's going to be a fun wedding when the invitation arrives in a Coca-Cola bottle with sand, an island map, and smells of sweet piƱa colada! Makes me wish I was there already!
Message In A Bottle Wedding Invitation
posted on: February 19, 2010
You know it's going to be a fun wedding when the invitation arrives in a Coca-Cola bottle with sand, an island map, and smells of sweet piƱa colada! Makes me wish I was there already!
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
I decided to record an audio version of this post so you can just sit back and listen for 13 minutes over coffee, lunch, or some photo edit...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
I believe your wedding album design should reflect your sense of style just as much as every other choice you make for your wedding day. To...
-
It was a dark and stormy day as the wind shook the branches of the trees in Royal Oak, MI. Yet, inside her bungalow home, the bride was ...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
Brooke & Jason are some of the nicest, kindest people you could ever meet. She's a special ed/art teacher, and he's an EMT- so ...
-
After I moved to New York city and switched my focus from Wedding & Portrait Photography to Architecture & Interior Photography, I ...
-
I wasn't able to get a photo post up this morning, so instead I offer you these ridiculous videos of my dog, my husband, and... reluctan...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





What a cute idea!!! Where is the wedding? Fun destination? Local beach?
ReplyDeleteA lovely island in the Caribbean!
ReplyDeleteVery creative! I love the idea!
ReplyDeleteWow this is very nice and creative :)
ReplyDeleteUm, I'm already in love with this couple and this is all I know of them. Coke in a bottle = kindred spirit!
ReplyDeleteIs it March yet???
I love bottle invitations .One of my friend had send like these invitations on her wedding.It's really an innovative idea.
ReplyDeleteWow! This wedding invitation is cool and unique. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteso cute!!
ReplyDeletesoooo cute really! very creative Anne!
ReplyDeletehow much was the postage on this idea? I was going to do something like this but we have 150 invites to send - gonna get pricey really quick....
ReplyDelete