10. Act out lyrics from a holiday song
9. Rock out your ugly holiday sweaters
8. Demonstrate how you've been naughty or nice this year
7. Reenact a scene from your favorite holiday movie
6. Show off your favorite indoor or outdoor winter activities with personal props
5. Create a holiday comic with handmade word bubbles
4. Demonstrate one of your many hidden talents
3. Show off your fashion savvy winter style
2. Get photographed with the items you'll be re-gifting this year so they won't be re-gifted to you next year
1. Surprise your significant other with an on-camera engagement proposal
If you're in the Boston or Lowell area the next two weekends, please come by for my FREE HOLIDAY PHOTO BOOTH!!
Saturday & Sunday
December 5-6 & 12-13, 12pm - 5pm
122 Western Ave, Studio 302
Lowell, MA 01854
(Check out the holiday card my husband and I made two years ago: 2007 Holiday Card)
Special photo thanks to my Holiday Photo Booth Assistants for 2009: Emily Ku & Lauren Peate, and to my lovely friends Ali & Rachel Hadiashar who I will miss dearly.
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
Even though I'm no longer a bride, I still keep my eyes and ears open for great wedding resources to help my brides out. There are some...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
Lately, something very disturbing has been happening in the blogging world. Dear Blogger, I love you. You've dedicated your time t...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
-
(Written May 27, 2026 - Backdated for the ease of the Archive) 2025 was the year it felt like I finally started to gain the headspace to foc...
-
When I began my book writing research, I was curious how long different parts of the process might take. I really didn't find many pe...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





so so clever! thanks for posting!
ReplyDeleteYes!! Let's see how creative everyone can be!
ReplyDeleteI am putting this on my calendar, and I might be able to bring Seth by - we need a photo for a holiday card. I love your card from last year!!!
ReplyDeleteWhere is Rachel off to?
Funny AND clever, Anne, as always!
ReplyDeleteIt seems that u guys did a lot of fun while photography session:)Great..
ReplyDeleteVery creative idea!!! I came across this by accident!!! I wish I was in the Lowell area!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are great photobooth ideas!
ReplyDeleteVery Inspiring! I'm going to tell my clients to incorporate some of these shooting ideas so I can incorporate this concept in my designs!
ReplyDelete