One of my favorite art organizations in Lowell is The Revolving Museum, which provides opportunities for local high school students to engage in art projects that further their creativity, confidence, and skills to work collaboratively and independently in a dynamic and diverse working environment. They recently relocated to the Western Ave Studios (right above my studio) in order to preserve the funding for their programming and improve the creative working space for the students. To celebrate their grand re-opening in the new space, the students put on a FABULOUS Fashion Show Fundraiser! I was so glad that I was able to attend and help support the museum and its future at Western Ave! Of course I had to take some photos while I was there- click play to watch the music video below (for total awesomeness, pump up the volume!!)
For a look behind the scenes at The Revolving Museum's new working space at Western Ave >>CLICK HERE<< !
Fashion Show Fundraiser | The Revolving Museum | Lowell, MA
posted on: December 10, 2009
See more like this:
charity .
fundraiser .
lowell .
ma .
massachusetts .
nonprofit .
probono .
revolving museum
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
-
It was a dark and stormy day as the wind shook the branches of the trees in Royal Oak, MI. Yet, inside her bungalow home, the bride was ...
-
After I moved to New York city and switched my focus from Wedding & Portrait Photography to Architecture & Interior Photography, I ...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
-
When I began my book writing research, I was curious how long different parts of the process might take. I really didn't find many pe...
-
Even though I'm no longer a bride, I still keep my eyes and ears open for great wedding resources to help my brides out. There are some...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





That video is f#!king AMAZING! Captures the exciting vibe of the night!
ReplyDelete