I was looking for some last minute items at the store, took my glasses off to wipe away a smudge on my lens, and without any effort, they snapped in half. Not what you'd expect from an Anne Klein product. Well, every place that accepts our insurance is closed after 5 pm so I have to find a way to get a replacement in the few hours before I have to leave tomorrow. Otherwise I'll have to wear contacts, which means no one will recognize me! Crossing my fingers and toes that I can get a replacement tomorrow before I go!
My Eyes. My Identity. Broken.
posted on: March 20, 2007
I was looking for some last minute items at the store, took my glasses off to wipe away a smudge on my lens, and without any effort, they snapped in half. Not what you'd expect from an Anne Klein product. Well, every place that accepts our insurance is closed after 5 pm so I have to find a way to get a replacement in the few hours before I have to leave tomorrow. Otherwise I'll have to wear contacts, which means no one will recognize me! Crossing my fingers and toes that I can get a replacement tomorrow before I go!
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
Even though I'm no longer a bride, I still keep my eyes and ears open for great wedding resources to help my brides out. There are some...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
-
When I began my book writing research, I was curious how long different parts of the process might take. I really didn't find many pe...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
Lately, something very disturbing has been happening in the blogging world. Dear Blogger, I love you. You've dedicated your time t...
-
After I moved to New York city and switched my focus from Wedding & Portrait Photography to Architecture & Interior Photography, I ...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





It would make a real statement if you used athletic tape and taped them back together. Not a very attractive statement, but a statement...
ReplyDeleteI know how you felt. I actually misplaced my glasses during a wedding shoot one night. Luckily I had a backup, but it was agonizing trying to find my glasses and keep shooting at the same time. They were my cool glasses with the shaded. :(
ReplyDeleteThis photo is awesome! I loooove the green. Looks like a grasshopper. Totally cool that you are creative with a broken piece of eye gear! Thanks for checking out our work. You posted on our blog a while back.
ReplyDelete