There are just NOT enough hours in a day!! I've been very productive and taken care of a LOT of things while I've been back, but I'm by no means caught up with everything I need to finish!! Editing and processing images on the road sucks because laptop screen brightness and tonal range vary depending on the angle of the screen. So, in order for me to provide consistent and accurate processing, I need to work on my calibrated system at home. Oh, how I miss film!!! (But, I'd never totally go back.) My only solace is that when I return at the beginning of April, I will have nearly three weeks of uninterrupted time to complete projects... woo hoo!!
Here's where I'll be over the next 12 days:
Hesperia, CA March 21-23
Las Vegas, NV March 24-29
Detroit, MI March 30-April 2
As usual when I'm traveling - I'm not sure when I'll have access to internet, but I'll definitely try to respond as soon as I can! Thank you for your patience! PS. I got new frames - so I have my eyes & identity back!
To my hubby: I miss you already!!
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
Even though I'm no longer a bride, I still keep my eyes and ears open for great wedding resources to help my brides out. There are some...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
-
When I began my book writing research, I was curious how long different parts of the process might take. I really didn't find many pe...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
Lately, something very disturbing has been happening in the blogging world. Dear Blogger, I love you. You've dedicated your time t...
-
After I moved to New York city and switched my focus from Wedding & Portrait Photography to Architecture & Interior Photography, I ...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger




