I've had the privilage to photograph more and more of our active military members and I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank them very much for the hard work that they've done and continue to do in order to preserve the freedoms and rights we take for granted every day. It's so easy to go about our everyday lives and forget that we are still engaged in war. Every day I'm grateful that I do not live in fear and that there are men and women overseas who are voluntarily protecting our freedom. I truly admire those who dedicate their life to the safety and protection of others. I continue to keep these men & women in my thoughts and I pray that they return home safely.
Honoring Our Military
posted on: October 11, 2006
I've had the privilage to photograph more and more of our active military members and I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank them very much for the hard work that they've done and continue to do in order to preserve the freedoms and rights we take for granted every day. It's so easy to go about our everyday lives and forget that we are still engaged in war. Every day I'm grateful that I do not live in fear and that there are men and women overseas who are voluntarily protecting our freedom. I truly admire those who dedicate their life to the safety and protection of others. I continue to keep these men & women in my thoughts and I pray that they return home safely.
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
-
Even though I'm no longer a bride, I still keep my eyes and ears open for great wedding resources to help my brides out. There are some...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
When I began my book writing research, I was curious how long different parts of the process might take. I really didn't find many pe...
-
After I moved to New York city and switched my focus from Wedding & Portrait Photography to Architecture & Interior Photography, I ...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
-
It was a dark and stormy day as the wind shook the branches of the trees in Royal Oak, MI. Yet, inside her bungalow home, the bride was ...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





0 comments, to add [click here]:
Post a Comment