I wish I had a picture of Joel & Kate Hernandez, so that if you ever see them you could just walk up to them and give them the biggest hug ever! This week they hosted the local Detroit PUG (Pictage User Group) meeting at their Eclipse Studios in Wyandotte, and they were incredibly gracious beyond words. In a time when many photographers seem to be cut-throat about getting business, these two greeted everyone with open arms in the spirit of sharing.
They have a gorgeous studio, full of beautiful work, and priceless memories. What really seperates them apart from other photographers is the level of service that they provide their clients. They shared so many amazing stories about how they went above and beyond for their clients... even I was sold. ;-) What impressed me even more was how much they were willing to share with other photographers. There's no personal gain in sharing all of your secrets, but yet they stayed with me until the wee hours of the morning, just sharing story after story about their experiences. I don't think there's anything I can do to repay them for their amazing graciousness, so I only hope that I can pay it forward.
Joel & Kate... thank you, thank you, thank you.
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
Even though I'm no longer a bride, I still keep my eyes and ears open for great wedding resources to help my brides out. There are some...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
-
When I began my book writing research, I was curious how long different parts of the process might take. I really didn't find many pe...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
After I moved to New York city and switched my focus from Wedding & Portrait Photography to Architecture & Interior Photography, I ...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
-
It was a dark and stormy day as the wind shook the branches of the trees in Royal Oak, MI. Yet, inside her bungalow home, the bride was ...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





0 comments, to add [click here]:
Post a Comment