This particular sunset grabbed me because of the colors and the way that the cloud patterns seemed to stem from a center point as if they were rays of the sun, or perhaps extensions of the earth. With just a touch of horizon at the bottom, you get a better representation of the actual size and expanse of this particular skyscape. I love this one for my July desktop because I find myself trapped behind the computer editing photo after photo in this busy wedding season, and it's a great reminder to get out and enjoy the natural beauty that surrounds us everyday.
July Desktop Image
posted on: July 1, 2006
Every month or so I change my desktop image to a recent photograph I've taken and I thought it would be fun to share these images in my blog so that you can download them for your desktop as well! Every month I'll try to post a new image that is suitable for displaying at desktop size and resolution. (I cheated by posting a little late this month!) Click on an image to download a copy for your desktop.


This particular sunset grabbed me because of the colors and the way that the cloud patterns seemed to stem from a center point as if they were rays of the sun, or perhaps extensions of the earth. With just a touch of horizon at the bottom, you get a better representation of the actual size and expanse of this particular skyscape. I love this one for my July desktop because I find myself trapped behind the computer editing photo after photo in this busy wedding season, and it's a great reminder to get out and enjoy the natural beauty that surrounds us everyday.
This particular sunset grabbed me because of the colors and the way that the cloud patterns seemed to stem from a center point as if they were rays of the sun, or perhaps extensions of the earth. With just a touch of horizon at the bottom, you get a better representation of the actual size and expanse of this particular skyscape. I love this one for my July desktop because I find myself trapped behind the computer editing photo after photo in this busy wedding season, and it's a great reminder to get out and enjoy the natural beauty that surrounds us everyday.
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
Even though I'm no longer a bride, I still keep my eyes and ears open for great wedding resources to help my brides out. There are some...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
-
When I began my book writing research, I was curious how long different parts of the process might take. I really didn't find many pe...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
After I moved to New York city and switched my focus from Wedding & Portrait Photography to Architecture & Interior Photography, I ...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
-
It was a dark and stormy day as the wind shook the branches of the trees in Royal Oak, MI. Yet, inside her bungalow home, the bride was ...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





0 comments, to add [click here]:
Post a Comment