In the photography world there's a constant debate about what makes a great portrait or candid shot of a person and I've always believed that it's the ability to capture expression. Well, this wedding was full of great expressions! Holly & Chris were married at the Columbus Bible Church and celebrated their reception at the Elks Lodge in Port Huron. Their friends and family had no problem hamming it up for the camera, which made my job so much easier and a lot more fun! I wish Holly & Chris the best as they begin their new life together!!
Holly & Chris's Wedding
posted on: December 16, 2005
In the photography world there's a constant debate about what makes a great portrait or candid shot of a person and I've always believed that it's the ability to capture expression. Well, this wedding was full of great expressions! Holly & Chris were married at the Columbus Bible Church and celebrated their reception at the Elks Lodge in Port Huron. Their friends and family had no problem hamming it up for the camera, which made my job so much easier and a lot more fun! I wish Holly & Chris the best as they begin their new life together!!
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
Even though I'm no longer a bride, I still keep my eyes and ears open for great wedding resources to help my brides out. There are some...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
When I began my book writing research, I was curious how long different parts of the process might take. I really didn't find many pe...
-
Lately, something very disturbing has been happening in the blogging world. Dear Blogger, I love you. You've dedicated your time t...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
-
(Written May 27, 2026 - Backdated for the ease of the Archive) 2025 was the year it felt like I finally started to gain the headspace to foc...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





0 comments, to add [click here]:
Post a Comment