This was the first time that I had ever been hired by the bride's brother, who was basically serving as Danielle's wedding coordinator, and what a fabulous job he did! I was only hired for four hours, so the images won't be proofed online, but I did create a sample to share since they are all out of town and it will be a while before their images can actually be finished and delivered (click on the image above to view the sample). Danielle's brother, Cory (http://speakproductions.com/), did such a great job with the details that I just couldn't stop taking detail pictues! The green, purple, black, and silver accents were all so unique and went so well together :-). Not to mention the historic Baker Street Station in Ft. Wayne, IN was such a beautiful location! I hope you have as much fun looking through their pictures as I did photographing them! Congratulations Danielle & Joseph, I hope your life is filled with many more wonderful surprises!
Danielle & Joseph's Wedding
posted on: November 2, 2005
This was the first time that I had ever been hired by the bride's brother, who was basically serving as Danielle's wedding coordinator, and what a fabulous job he did! I was only hired for four hours, so the images won't be proofed online, but I did create a sample to share since they are all out of town and it will be a while before their images can actually be finished and delivered (click on the image above to view the sample). Danielle's brother, Cory (http://speakproductions.com/), did such a great job with the details that I just couldn't stop taking detail pictues! The green, purple, black, and silver accents were all so unique and went so well together :-). Not to mention the historic Baker Street Station in Ft. Wayne, IN was such a beautiful location! I hope you have as much fun looking through their pictures as I did photographing them! Congratulations Danielle & Joseph, I hope your life is filled with many more wonderful surprises!
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
Even though I'm no longer a bride, I still keep my eyes and ears open for great wedding resources to help my brides out. There are some...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
When I began my book writing research, I was curious how long different parts of the process might take. I really didn't find many pe...
-
Lately, something very disturbing has been happening in the blogging world. Dear Blogger, I love you. You've dedicated your time t...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
-
(Written May 27, 2026 - Backdated for the ease of the Archive) 2025 was the year it felt like I finally started to gain the headspace to foc...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





0 comments, to add [click here]:
Post a Comment