Christine Edwards
posted on: March 21, 2005
Recently, I had the pleasure of meeing a wonderful artist namedChristine Edwards. Her collection of images represents her humorous look on life and her unique photographic style. Occasionally she offers holiday cards featuring some of her favorite images. The image below is from her Bruno & Fonzi collection and I had to share it because it makes me laugh every time I see it...
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
Even though I'm no longer a bride, I still keep my eyes and ears open for great wedding resources to help my brides out. There are some...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
Lately, something very disturbing has been happening in the blogging world. Dear Blogger, I love you. You've dedicated your time t...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
-
(Written May 27, 2026 - Backdated for the ease of the Archive) 2025 was the year it felt like I finally started to gain the headspace to foc...
-
When I began my book writing research, I was curious how long different parts of the process might take. I really didn't find many pe...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





0 comments, to add [click here]:
Post a Comment