At some point in time I will eventually be able to talk about the news I received this week, but right now I can't. Right now, all I can do is feel the sting of pain in my chest, the wet tears rolling down my cheeks, and the swollen throat that makes it hard to speak. Most of my week has been spent in silence, in mourning, and in surrender to grief. The only relief from the weight of grief has been in moments of observing nature, listening to music, and diving into spiritual wisdom and practices. I share some of that relief here, just as a way to honor the grief and the sadness that maybe one day I'll be able to share.
Things Will Never Be The Same - Adventure Year Week 49
posted on: May 24, 2020
See more like this:
adventure year .
coronavirus .
covid19 .
Michigan .
personal .
quarantine diaries
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
-
It was a dark and stormy day as the wind shook the branches of the trees in Royal Oak, MI. Yet, inside her bungalow home, the bride was ...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
After I moved to New York city and switched my focus from Wedding & Portrait Photography to Architecture & Interior Photography, I ...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
-
When I began my book writing research, I was curious how long different parts of the process might take. I really didn't find many pe...
-
Even though I'm no longer a bride, I still keep my eyes and ears open for great wedding resources to help my brides out. There are some...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





0 comments, to add [click here]:
Post a Comment