In just the last week, the trees and bushes have come alive with color and gorgeous blossoms in the Merrimack Valley. I absolutely love living in the Northeast! I spent Sunday morning just exploring and appreciating all of the beauty that has emerged from our winter full of heavy and snow and rain. These two images were taken specifically for my desktop series, so go ahead and click the images to download a copy for yourself!
April Desktop - Spring is here!
posted on: April 13, 2010
In just the last week, the trees and bushes have come alive with color and gorgeous blossoms in the Merrimack Valley. I absolutely love living in the Northeast! I spent Sunday morning just exploring and appreciating all of the beauty that has emerged from our winter full of heavy and snow and rain. These two images were taken specifically for my desktop series, so go ahead and click the images to download a copy for yourself!
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
-
Even though I'm no longer a bride, I still keep my eyes and ears open for great wedding resources to help my brides out. There are some...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
When I began my book writing research, I was curious how long different parts of the process might take. I really didn't find many pe...
-
After I moved to New York city and switched my focus from Wedding & Portrait Photography to Architecture & Interior Photography, I ...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
-
It was a dark and stormy day as the wind shook the branches of the trees in Royal Oak, MI. Yet, inside her bungalow home, the bride was ...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





Beautiful! I have been out and about taking pictures of FLOWERS myself. Fun isn't it?
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed day!
thanks for the pix! i love getting new desktops every so often!
ReplyDeleteSo refreshing to see some color in New England :)
ReplyDeleteDelicate and beautiful!
ReplyDeleteDelicate and beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI'm so surprised to see this being done. This is an idea that I'm currently working on to implement in my newsletter.
ReplyDelete