Hi! I'm in Australia right now...
posted on: January 10, 2010
... I'll be back in the office on January 25th! Want to see what I'm doing in Australia? Follow me on Facebook or Twitter @anneruthmann! Want me to take a photo of something special for you? Tell me in the comments below!
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
Even though I'm no longer a bride, I still keep my eyes and ears open for great wedding resources to help my brides out. There are some...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
Lately, something very disturbing has been happening in the blogging world. Dear Blogger, I love you. You've dedicated your time t...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
-
(Written May 27, 2026 - Backdated for the ease of the Archive) 2025 was the year it felt like I finally started to gain the headspace to foc...
-
When I began my book writing research, I was curious how long different parts of the process might take. I really didn't find many pe...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





A photo of something special? Great idea! How about you keep your eye out for a reflection in an object of art?
ReplyDeleteJust for you Carol!! http://twitter.com/anneruthmann/status/7977832133
ReplyDeleteReminds me of Escher, Anne, fabulous! Love how many fingers you seem to have - I wonder what a person could do with twenty something fingers? I, myself, would get to lick a lot more cookie batter.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a great time Down Under.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the Tim Tams photo!! Hope you got to try the Tim Tam Slam with a cup of hot chocolate.
I am working on doing it successfully.. still don't have the timing quite right and need to not eat an entire package getting it right! HA!!
ReplyDelete