Show Me Your Shoes!
posted on: June 14, 2007
Why? So you can win fun gifts from Norway!! Here's what you need to do: take a picture of yourself wearing your favorite shoes and then email it to me! I'll post the entries on my blog and then blog readers will vote for the winner. ;) To kick things off - here's a picture of me wearing my favorite shoes and my dog looking at me wondering what the heck I'm doing!
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
Even though I'm no longer a bride, I still keep my eyes and ears open for great wedding resources to help my brides out. There are some...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
Lately, something very disturbing has been happening in the blogging world. Dear Blogger, I love you. You've dedicated your time t...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
-
(Written May 27, 2026 - Backdated for the ease of the Archive) 2025 was the year it felt like I finally started to gain the headspace to foc...
-
When I began my book writing research, I was curious how long different parts of the process might take. I really didn't find many pe...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





I VOTE FOR YOU!! Your pup is *almost* as cute as mine ;) hehe
ReplyDeleteI love this shot & I COVET those shoes! They looks super-cute & super-comfy.
ReplyDelete~Lynn