I have to make a HUGE disclaimer: I'm NOT the kind of person to go crazy over celebrities, they're just as human as everyone else. However, after randomly finding his YouTube video in a search, I'm officially adding Zach Braff to my love it list. Not only is he crrrrrrrrrrazy talented and intelligent, but he's just so REAL. Scrubs is one of my few guilty pleasures and Garden State was a simply phenomenal and visually inspirational movie... and that soundtrack?! LOVE IT!! I haven't seen any other works by Zach yet... but just knowing what a cool guy he is makes me want to watch them. Check out his YouTube response to one of his superfans! Click play to watch...
For a good laugh, here's a superfan's music video about Zach..
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
Even though I'm no longer a bride, I still keep my eyes and ears open for great wedding resources to help my brides out. There are some...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
-
When I began my book writing research, I was curious how long different parts of the process might take. I really didn't find many pe...
-
After I moved to New York city and switched my focus from Wedding & Portrait Photography to Architecture & Interior Photography, I ...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
Lately, something very disturbing has been happening in the blogging world. Dear Blogger, I love you. You've dedicated your time t...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





omg! That was the most ridonkulous thing i've ever seen!!
ReplyDeleteZach Braff is kinda crushworthy though ;-)
love ya!!
very funny! i think i have a crush on the guy who has the crush on ZB--in a non-gay way, of course.
ReplyDeletei love zack. he's been my favorite actor since scrubs came out. all of his movies are aaaamazing! :)
ReplyDeletehaha! white balance on blue!
OMG - Dana, you crack me up!!!!
ReplyDeleteNicole - We'll have to see his next one together!! And to think we're always trying to white balance for pure pasty pale faces! ;)
yeah i like him too, he seems like a lot more down to earth than other celebrities. he did a movie last year called the last kiss, and also one coming out soon called the ex (if you didnt know that already)...just thought i would share!
ReplyDelete