Even though the game got off to a slippery start (quite literally), the Colts managed to grip the reigns and pull ahead in the end. I talked to several people in Indiana who had a type of split-personality over this game - especially those from "the region" (near Chicago). In any other matchup, they'd have rooted for either team, so in this game they considered themselves winners no matter what the outcome was. However, I think most Hoosiers are glad to finally have a national championship title under this football team. With all of that rain and stress leading up to the game, I hope the boys make it back home in good health, as I'm sure there will be plenty of celebrating yet to come!! GO COLTS!!!
Congratulations Superbowl XLI Champs!!
posted on: February 5, 2007
Even though the game got off to a slippery start (quite literally), the Colts managed to grip the reigns and pull ahead in the end. I talked to several people in Indiana who had a type of split-personality over this game - especially those from "the region" (near Chicago). In any other matchup, they'd have rooted for either team, so in this game they considered themselves winners no matter what the outcome was. However, I think most Hoosiers are glad to finally have a national championship title under this football team. With all of that rain and stress leading up to the game, I hope the boys make it back home in good health, as I'm sure there will be plenty of celebrating yet to come!! GO COLTS!!!
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
Even though I'm no longer a bride, I still keep my eyes and ears open for great wedding resources to help my brides out. There are some...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
-
When I began my book writing research, I was curious how long different parts of the process might take. I really didn't find many pe...
-
After I moved to New York city and switched my focus from Wedding & Portrait Photography to Architecture & Interior Photography, I ...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
-
It was a dark and stormy day as the wind shook the branches of the trees in Royal Oak, MI. Yet, inside her bungalow home, the bride was ...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





YAY!!!
ReplyDeleteGo Horse!
ReplyDelete