I thought about doing something festive to get me into the holiday spirit, but my favorite thing about the holidays is being with family. With family, also comes pets. I was so happy to see these critters when I was back to visit for Thanksgiving, so I made sure I took picture so that I could enjoy their cuteness here in Terre Haute too. The blonde labrador is Bailey (like Irish Cream) and the black cat is Marcel (like Maceau). These are some of the friendliest pets in the world and I feel as if they remember exactly who I am each time I visit. Aren't they cutie pies?!!?
December Desktop Images
posted on: December 1, 2006
Every month or so I change my desktop image to a photograph I've taken and I thought it would be fun to share these images in my blog so that you can download them for your desktop as well! Every month I'll try to post a new image that is suitable for displaying at desktop size and resolution. Click on an image to download a copy for your desktop.


I thought about doing something festive to get me into the holiday spirit, but my favorite thing about the holidays is being with family. With family, also comes pets. I was so happy to see these critters when I was back to visit for Thanksgiving, so I made sure I took picture so that I could enjoy their cuteness here in Terre Haute too. The blonde labrador is Bailey (like Irish Cream) and the black cat is Marcel (like Maceau). These are some of the friendliest pets in the world and I feel as if they remember exactly who I am each time I visit. Aren't they cutie pies?!!?
I thought about doing something festive to get me into the holiday spirit, but my favorite thing about the holidays is being with family. With family, also comes pets. I was so happy to see these critters when I was back to visit for Thanksgiving, so I made sure I took picture so that I could enjoy their cuteness here in Terre Haute too. The blonde labrador is Bailey (like Irish Cream) and the black cat is Marcel (like Maceau). These are some of the friendliest pets in the world and I feel as if they remember exactly who I am each time I visit. Aren't they cutie pies?!!?
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
Even though I'm no longer a bride, I still keep my eyes and ears open for great wedding resources to help my brides out. There are some...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
Lately, something very disturbing has been happening in the blogging world. Dear Blogger, I love you. You've dedicated your time t...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
-
(Written May 27, 2026 - Backdated for the ease of the Archive) 2025 was the year it felt like I finally started to gain the headspace to foc...
-
When I began my book writing research, I was curious how long different parts of the process might take. I really didn't find many pe...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





How adorable!!! You know, Rich and I have a mild obsession with coffee and Bailey's...and we even painted our walls "Bailey's Irish Cream". I'm thinking we need a puppy named Bailey too ;o)
ReplyDeleteis marcel as quiet as his/her/it's namesake? Great shots... I would love to be able to take something like this of my little furball freaks!
ReplyDeleteKathleen - mmmmm.... baileys and coffeee..... yummmay
ReplyDeleteJamie - ironically, Marcel is one of the loudest cats I've ever met!! If she was in the room and I started singing, she'd try to sing along with me! When you pet her, and she likes it, she doesn't purrr like most cats, she yowels (is yowels a word?)
Yes, it is a word, but it's not spelled like VOWEL but like HOWL = YOWL. A fine example of omnomatopoeia! (You knew I'd respond didn't you?)
ReplyDelete