This is truly, one of my all-time favorite images. I wasn't going to offer this one as a free download, but I decided it would be a nice thank you gift to all of the people who visit my blog in support of my photography. ;-) The image was taken in Tenerife, Canary Islands where my husband and I were on our honeymoon. We were making our way up the mountain (once volcano) and found this abandon building on an overlook. I love how the cement window makes a natural frame for this beautiful view and how the perspective draws you to look further along the coastline.
May Desktop Image
posted on: May 1, 2006
Every month or so I change my desktop image to a recent photograph I've taken and I thought it would be fun to share these images in my blog so that you can download them for your desktop as well! Every month I'll try to post a new image that is suitable for displaying at desktop size and resolution. Click on an image to download a copy for your desktop.

This is truly, one of my all-time favorite images. I wasn't going to offer this one as a free download, but I decided it would be a nice thank you gift to all of the people who visit my blog in support of my photography. ;-) The image was taken in Tenerife, Canary Islands where my husband and I were on our honeymoon. We were making our way up the mountain (once volcano) and found this abandon building on an overlook. I love how the cement window makes a natural frame for this beautiful view and how the perspective draws you to look further along the coastline.
This is truly, one of my all-time favorite images. I wasn't going to offer this one as a free download, but I decided it would be a nice thank you gift to all of the people who visit my blog in support of my photography. ;-) The image was taken in Tenerife, Canary Islands where my husband and I were on our honeymoon. We were making our way up the mountain (once volcano) and found this abandon building on an overlook. I love how the cement window makes a natural frame for this beautiful view and how the perspective draws you to look further along the coastline.
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
Even though I'm no longer a bride, I still keep my eyes and ears open for great wedding resources to help my brides out. There are some...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
-
When I began my book writing research, I was curious how long different parts of the process might take. I really didn't find many pe...
-
After I moved to New York city and switched my focus from Wedding & Portrait Photography to Architecture & Interior Photography, I ...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
Lately, something very disturbing has been happening in the blogging world. Dear Blogger, I love you. You've dedicated your time t...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





0 comments, to add [click here]:
Post a Comment