Gina contacted me recently to update her modeling portfolio with more color images- bright and bold was her request. Our first session together happened in early spring when there really wasn't any color except for what she brought with her. In order to capitalize on bold colors, I picked a location across the border in Windsor where there was a variety of backgrounds with bold colors to contrast her outfit choices. I also chose to shoot closer to sunset in order to get some nice orange sun which would intensify her skin tones and create a nice backdrop. We also decided to do a few on-location indoor shots with hard lighting for more of a Coyote Ugly effect as well as outdoors in the street for a New York Company look. Gina's modeling career has taken off since our first shoot together and I wish her the best of luck for continued success!!
Gina's Portfolio Update
posted on: September 9, 2005
Gina contacted me recently to update her modeling portfolio with more color images- bright and bold was her request. Our first session together happened in early spring when there really wasn't any color except for what she brought with her. In order to capitalize on bold colors, I picked a location across the border in Windsor where there was a variety of backgrounds with bold colors to contrast her outfit choices. I also chose to shoot closer to sunset in order to get some nice orange sun which would intensify her skin tones and create a nice backdrop. We also decided to do a few on-location indoor shots with hard lighting for more of a Coyote Ugly effect as well as outdoors in the street for a New York Company look. Gina's modeling career has taken off since our first shoot together and I wish her the best of luck for continued success!!
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
Even though I'm no longer a bride, I still keep my eyes and ears open for great wedding resources to help my brides out. There are some...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
When I began my book writing research, I was curious how long different parts of the process might take. I really didn't find many pe...
-
Lately, something very disturbing has been happening in the blogging world. Dear Blogger, I love you. You've dedicated your time t...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
-
(Written May 27, 2026 - Backdated for the ease of the Archive) 2025 was the year it felt like I finally started to gain the headspace to foc...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





0 comments, to add [click here]:
Post a Comment