By the way... the (amr) in the corner is experimental- let me know if you love it or hate it. It may be too "modern" for me ;-)
Kelly & Paul's Wedding
posted on: August 8, 2005
Congratulations to Kelly & Paul! Their wedding was at the quaint Heritage Park Gardens in Shelby Twp. I only got to be with them for two hours on their special day, so I tried to make the most of the time I had with them. They did the sand ceremony which was a very nice alternative to the unity candle. Click here to see select photos from their wedding ceremony.

By the way... the (amr) in the corner is experimental- let me know if you love it or hate it. It may be too "modern" for me ;-)
By the way... the (amr) in the corner is experimental- let me know if you love it or hate it. It may be too "modern" for me ;-)
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
Even though I'm no longer a bride, I still keep my eyes and ears open for great wedding resources to help my brides out. There are some...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
When I began my book writing research, I was curious how long different parts of the process might take. I really didn't find many pe...
-
Lately, something very disturbing has been happening in the blogging world. Dear Blogger, I love you. You've dedicated your time t...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
-
(Written May 27, 2026 - Backdated for the ease of the Archive) 2025 was the year it felt like I finally started to gain the headspace to foc...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





Hi, randomly passed by when I was looking up pictures of the Art Gallery of Ontario.
ReplyDeleteIt a great picture, Im guessing you use HDR compositing? Im not sure your signiture works for you. Because it almost appears to me alike a typo. and its too modern for this specific picture.