Once in a while, you come across someone that's just so awesome you have to blog about it. Today, that is Farideh Ceaser, taking what we think in our heads and turning it into a song. I don't think I need to say anymore because she won't need any further introduction after this goes viral..
Popular Posts
-
Megan & Jason are just the sweetest people you could ever meet. I remember meeting them for the first time in Bloomington and instant...
-
Lately, something very disturbing has been happening in the blogging world. Dear Blogger, I love you. You've dedicated your time t...
-
I'm pretty convinced that if I could do my wedding all over again, I would want it to be just like Lauren & Eric's!! Everything...
-
OMG! Thank you to the wonderful people who nominated me to be Blu Girl of the Year !!! How awesome are you?! I look at the other fabulous...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
I'm so crazy in love with Laurah & Jeff and their wedding. What's not to love?! They are so in love with each other, so appr...
-
This is a guest post from Annabel, whose wedding I photographed in 2008. (*My comments are in parentheses.) ;-) A few weeks ago, Anne a...
-
A few months ago I was contacted by one of the editors at Brides magazine about featuring Meg & Eric's engagement photo from the G...
-
Katie & George are a super sweet couple, and they were my first wedding in Terre Haute!! Fathom that- a wedding in the town I live in...
-
Today I'm so grateful for you. I'm so thankful that you take the time to read my blog. Even if you've never left a comment, I ...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





What?? You blogged about me???
ReplyDeleteMy heart just exploded a bazillion times!! thank you!!
A friend found this article online. thank you Anne!