Shadows and reflections of 17th century renaissance architecture is preserved with such beauty and detail in Brugge. In my walk into town one morning, the light reflecting off the buildings and the still water of the canal was just too breathtaking to simply walk by without documenting the fleeting moment of bright light against contrasting against a dark and cloudy sky....

Travel Log: Stepped Gables in Brugge, Belgium
posted on: March 17, 2013
See more like this:
adventure year .
belgium .
brugge .
design .
iphonography .
personal .
random .
travel
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
Even though I'm no longer a bride, I still keep my eyes and ears open for great wedding resources to help my brides out. There are some...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
-
When I began my book writing research, I was curious how long different parts of the process might take. I really didn't find many pe...
-
After I moved to New York city and switched my focus from Wedding & Portrait Photography to Architecture & Interior Photography, I ...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
-
It was a dark and stormy day as the wind shook the branches of the trees in Royal Oak, MI. Yet, inside her bungalow home, the bride was ...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





Nice Blog keep sharing.!!
ReplyDelete