This totally combines ALL of my favorite things: singing, public displays of affection, element of surprise, wedding loveliness, theatrical display of awesomeness, and LOVE... rock on John & Caroline. You are officially the most awesome couple to ever get married at the Prudential Center!! And the officiant's speech?! I'm seriously in tears right now....
... if you plan to do this for your wedding... please call me so I can get some amazing photos of it!!
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
-
It was a dark and stormy day as the wind shook the branches of the trees in Royal Oak, MI. Yet, inside her bungalow home, the bride was ...
-
After I moved to New York city and switched my focus from Wedding & Portrait Photography to Architecture & Interior Photography, I ...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
-
When I began my book writing research, I was curious how long different parts of the process might take. I really didn't find many pe...
-
Even though I'm no longer a bride, I still keep my eyes and ears open for great wedding resources to help my brides out. There are some...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





Oh my goodness, how awesome! I cried throughout the entire thing!! What a story they have for their children!
ReplyDeleteThis was awesome!
ReplyDelete