I have quite a few weddings from last year that still haven't made it to the blog, but it's just because a lot of my clients like a private first look at their images before I share them with the rest of the world. So here's Erica & Spaulding's beautiful apple orchard wedding that I had the joy of capturing last year! I'll hope to create another post later with all the juicy details, but in the meantime, check out the full slideshow preview of their wedding day! (Press play on the slideshow below to start the preview!)
Vermont Apple Orchard Wedding - Erica & Spaulding
posted on: January 20, 2011
See more like this:
barn reception .
dummerston .
erica+spaulding .
orchard .
outdoor ceremony .
vermont
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
I decided to record an audio version of this post so you can just sit back and listen for 13 minutes over coffee, lunch, or some photo edit...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
I believe your wedding album design should reflect your sense of style just as much as every other choice you make for your wedding day. To...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
It was a dark and stormy day as the wind shook the branches of the trees in Royal Oak, MI. Yet, inside her bungalow home, the bride was ...
-
Brooke & Jason are some of the nicest, kindest people you could ever meet. She's a special ed/art teacher, and he's an EMT- so ...
-
After I moved to New York city and switched my focus from Wedding & Portrait Photography to Architecture & Interior Photography, I ...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





what venue was that apple orchard at? gorgeous photos!
ReplyDeleteHi Erika! It was Scott Farm in Vermont! Here's the link: http://www.scottfarmvermont.com/
ReplyDelete