My favorite details of the evening: the guestbook was actually a coffee table book of black & white vintage photos of Paris, and the placecards were luggage tags.
Real Wedding Details | Vintage Paris Inspiration
posted on: May 5, 2010
While it's wonderful to fantasize about what a wedding would look like with an unlimited budget and the unrestrained creativity of every vendor involved, I think it's also nice to see what real weddings are doing with their themes and details. The following images are real details, from an actual wedding, inspired by Paris in the 1940's.




My favorite details of the evening: the guestbook was actually a coffee table book of black & white vintage photos of Paris, and the placecards were luggage tags.
My favorite details of the evening: the guestbook was actually a coffee table book of black & white vintage photos of Paris, and the placecards were luggage tags.
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
-
Even though I'm no longer a bride, I still keep my eyes and ears open for great wedding resources to help my brides out. There are some...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
When I began my book writing research, I was curious how long different parts of the process might take. I really didn't find many pe...
-
After I moved to New York city and switched my focus from Wedding & Portrait Photography to Architecture & Interior Photography, I ...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
-
It was a dark and stormy day as the wind shook the branches of the trees in Royal Oak, MI. Yet, inside her bungalow home, the bride was ...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





These photos are beautiful! I love the idea of luggage tags for place cards! Great wedding.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos, as usual :) Amazing that you even made a tent look pretty.
ReplyDeleteBTW, I have something for you on my blog!
Hey Anne...I am an aspiring photographer and I found your site. I love looking at other's work to learn and be inspired. Love your work! These wedding photo's are especially beautiful! Don't you love photography? :)
ReplyDeleteSTUNNING, Anne!!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work! And great presentation! Keep it up! :) I especially like the collage type look you achieve through the presentation of your pics.
ReplyDelete