Truth be told, I'm actually posting this around midnight on Thursday - but it's only because it has taken that long for technology to agree with me this week. I have yet to figure out this phenomenon that I'm starting to see as a pattern every December-March. I'm not sure exactly what kind of electromagnetic forces are at work, but computers and I have a much more difficult relationship in the winter months. Two years ago I didn't notice it, last year it seemed like a fluke, this year it feels like a pattern. All the more reason I can't wait for spring to be here!!!
Mobile Monday - Week 2
posted on: March 16, 2009
Truth be told, I'm actually posting this around midnight on Thursday - but it's only because it has taken that long for technology to agree with me this week. I have yet to figure out this phenomenon that I'm starting to see as a pattern every December-March. I'm not sure exactly what kind of electromagnetic forces are at work, but computers and I have a much more difficult relationship in the winter months. Two years ago I didn't notice it, last year it seemed like a fluke, this year it feels like a pattern. All the more reason I can't wait for spring to be here!!!
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
-
It was a dark and stormy day as the wind shook the branches of the trees in Royal Oak, MI. Yet, inside her bungalow home, the bride was ...
-
After I moved to New York city and switched my focus from Wedding & Portrait Photography to Architecture & Interior Photography, I ...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
-
When I began my book writing research, I was curious how long different parts of the process might take. I really didn't find many pe...
-
Even though I'm no longer a bride, I still keep my eyes and ears open for great wedding resources to help my brides out. There are some...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





I can't wait for April!
ReplyDeletemy mom has the same detroit mug. oh wait, I lied. I probably just saw the detroit one in a store because i live there. she has a scottish one?!
ReplyDelete