I can pretty much guarantee that at some point on your wedding day, someone is going to ask to see your wedding ring (because I'm usually there when they ask!) This is true for both the bride and the groom. I used to think it was so gauche- like they were sizing up the rock or something. But now I understand that it's really more about how people make their rings unique and personal. I know I love seeing everyone's wedding rings because I just love design!! It's one of those little things that you can really customize to represent who you are and what you love- like a little symbolic gift that you get to enjoy every day. I don't always get a chance to photograph the wedding rings off the couple's hand (especially when couples are having such a great time partying), but when I do get the chance, I try to pair rings up with things that really represent the uniqueness of the wedding. So, here are some of my favorite ring shots so far and if you're just dying to see tons of cool wedding rings, or if you need jewelry design inspiration, definitely check out http://www.rocktographers.com which is an entire blog dedicated to wedding ring awesomeness. Seeing some of the unique rings out there totally makes me want to redesign mine for my next anniversary!!
Wedding Rings
posted on: December 5, 2008
I can pretty much guarantee that at some point on your wedding day, someone is going to ask to see your wedding ring (because I'm usually there when they ask!) This is true for both the bride and the groom. I used to think it was so gauche- like they were sizing up the rock or something. But now I understand that it's really more about how people make their rings unique and personal. I know I love seeing everyone's wedding rings because I just love design!! It's one of those little things that you can really customize to represent who you are and what you love- like a little symbolic gift that you get to enjoy every day. I don't always get a chance to photograph the wedding rings off the couple's hand (especially when couples are having such a great time partying), but when I do get the chance, I try to pair rings up with things that really represent the uniqueness of the wedding. So, here are some of my favorite ring shots so far and if you're just dying to see tons of cool wedding rings, or if you need jewelry design inspiration, definitely check out http://www.rocktographers.com which is an entire blog dedicated to wedding ring awesomeness. Seeing some of the unique rings out there totally makes me want to redesign mine for my next anniversary!!
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
I decided to record an audio version of this post so you can just sit back and listen for 13 minutes over coffee, lunch, or some photo edit...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
I believe your wedding album design should reflect your sense of style just as much as every other choice you make for your wedding day. To...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
It was a dark and stormy day as the wind shook the branches of the trees in Royal Oak, MI. Yet, inside her bungalow home, the bride was ...
-
Brooke & Jason are some of the nicest, kindest people you could ever meet. She's a special ed/art teacher, and he's an EMT- so ...
-
After I moved to New York city and switched my focus from Wedding & Portrait Photography to Architecture & Interior Photography, I ...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





Love all of these - so fun!
ReplyDeleteFun post!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the rocktographers link too...they're great!
Great ring shots! I really like the one with the rubber duckies :)
ReplyDeleteWow, love that first ring! Great photos & thanks for the link, though I really didn't more feeds to subsribe to.. ;)
ReplyDeleteNice post..! Well, I got married few months back. I got my wedding ring from Stauer.
ReplyDeleteThanks Anne RuthMann,your a very great photographer and i liked this blog so much very informative,i do really appreciate this to think that wedding ring had a very important meaning,it is also symbolized the long last partnership in life.
ReplyDeleteby: rhianne
Wow, you have great pictures and very unique content on your mens rings. Thanks for showing this to everyone.
ReplyDeleteWow. These are some gorgeous pictures of wedding rings!!!! I love the photo 3rd from the end.
ReplyDelete