I can't remember the last time I picked up a newspaper on Sunday - but I have to admit that the Sunday funnies were always the first section I went to! So, here's a different set of Sunday funnies for you to enjoy. ;-)
This find was spawned by a typical example of how social media works: my husband tells me I have to watch these videos, which he found on mergeweddings twitter feed, who tweeted about finding them on the Offbeat Bride Blog. In case you didn't know, my husband is often my connection to the outside world, while I have my head buried in whatever I need to be doing at that very minute. He tweets about some interesting things, so feel free to follow him on twitter if you're into completely random things.
Even though these are wedding-related, you should definitely check out the other videos she's made, since they are all hilarious!!! Ahhh.... I love this woman. ;-)
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
-
It was a dark and stormy day as the wind shook the branches of the trees in Royal Oak, MI. Yet, inside her bungalow home, the bride was ...
-
After I moved to New York city and switched my focus from Wedding & Portrait Photography to Architecture & Interior Photography, I ...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
-
When I began my book writing research, I was curious how long different parts of the process might take. I really didn't find many pe...
-
Even though I'm no longer a bride, I still keep my eyes and ears open for great wedding resources to help my brides out. There are some...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





OMG! This is soooo good. You had me rolling on the floor!
ReplyDeleteI started watching and then I had to watch them all!!! She is a riot! I love the ones about cleaning, cars, and making dinner for your family.
ReplyDeletei am loving all of these videos you are posting...perfect for these snow days!! :) keep 'em coming...and the gorgeous AR photos, too!! hehe!
ReplyDelete*
these are sooo funny! thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHaha, so funny! :D Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeletehaha I was wondering why I all of a sudden had all these new requests to follow on twitter!
ReplyDeleteThese are so funny! I've never seen them till now..just what I needed today!
ReplyDeletei love these! clint and i are forever making fun of jewelry and misguided jewelry givers. yes, you must prove your love to me with a "journey pendant" thanks.
ReplyDeleteThat was funny
ReplyDeletethat 'We' stuff is just plain irresponsible provocation
omg...you made my day!
ReplyDeleteWow. Those videos are HILARIOUS!
ReplyDeleteahahaha, I love this! I've heard about her but never seen it before. "jewelry face", classic!
ReplyDeleteps I am totally stealing the link and sharing her work around, too funny. I love the Birth Control one! "Happy Period Control!"
ReplyDeleteomg anne, these are the best things ever! I want to marry this woman.
ReplyDeleteLove this show. (:
ReplyDelete