I love fall and all of its beautiful colors!! This is my tribute to the colors found in the leaves of autumn.
October Desktop Image
posted on: October 1, 2008
Every month I try to post a new image that is suitable for displaying at desktop size and resolution. Click on an image to download a copy and freshen up your desktop!

I love fall and all of its beautiful colors!! This is my tribute to the colors found in the leaves of autumn.
I love fall and all of its beautiful colors!! This is my tribute to the colors found in the leaves of autumn.
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
-
It was a dark and stormy day as the wind shook the branches of the trees in Royal Oak, MI. Yet, inside her bungalow home, the bride was ...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
After I moved to New York city and switched my focus from Wedding & Portrait Photography to Architecture & Interior Photography, I ...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
-
When I began my book writing research, I was curious how long different parts of the process might take. I really didn't find many pe...
-
Even though I'm no longer a bride, I still keep my eyes and ears open for great wedding resources to help my brides out. There are some...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





Love them!!! Thank you :)
ReplyDeleteit's well past time for me to change out the fireworks I had from July! Thank you!!
ReplyDeleteOooo! The second one is on my screen now! Thanks for these :)
ReplyDeleteI loved your intro last night at CIDA and had the Costas been on time and we didn't have to sneak out (not so stealthily) to get home to the babysitter I would have come over and introduced myself. So I just wanted to stop in and say I LOVE your work!!!
ReplyDeletevery cool... love them!
ReplyDeletebeautiful!
ReplyDeleteHey, Anne...any chance you'd consider making some horizontal backgrounds for some of us to carry around your images on our iPhones? :)
ReplyDeleteOooh... good idea Molly!!! I'll even take it with my iphone!
ReplyDelete