WPJA Action Winner
posted on: September 16, 2008
I'm honored to have another image place in the Wedding Photojournalist Association!! This is from the Q1 2008 contest (I didn't submit anything for Q2.. but there's always Q3 & Q4!) and was taken during Caroline & Dave's wedding, which I'll be blogging about next (sooo many awesome photos from that wedding)!! I love that WPJA actually includes judge's comments (sometimes), which you can see underneath the image! Thanks to Dave and all of his guys for giving me an award-winning moment to capture!!
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
Even though I'm no longer a bride, I still keep my eyes and ears open for great wedding resources to help my brides out. There are some...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
Lately, something very disturbing has been happening in the blogging world. Dear Blogger, I love you. You've dedicated your time t...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
-
(Written May 27, 2026 - Backdated for the ease of the Archive) 2025 was the year it felt like I finally started to gain the headspace to foc...
-
When I began my book writing research, I was curious how long different parts of the process might take. I really didn't find many pe...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





Congratulations, Anne! Well done!
ReplyDeleteawesome.... congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Anne! Very well deserved! =)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations - that's a winning shot for sure!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see more photos from this wedding.
Congrats Anne! That's awesome!
ReplyDeletewhat an honor. congratulations! :)
ReplyDeleteJust let us know if you need more award winning moments. That's kinda how we party.
ReplyDelete-groomsman
Congratulations, Anne!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDelete