LOVE IT: Wisdom
posted on: September 10, 2008
I found this through my friend's blog and had to share it here because I love it so much. It's inspiration for the soul. Click on the box to see the video in a new window...
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
Even though I'm no longer a bride, I still keep my eyes and ears open for great wedding resources to help my brides out. There are some...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
Lately, something very disturbing has been happening in the blogging world. Dear Blogger, I love you. You've dedicated your time t...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
-
(Written May 27, 2026 - Backdated for the ease of the Archive) 2025 was the year it felt like I finally started to gain the headspace to foc...
-
When I began my book writing research, I was curious how long different parts of the process might take. I really didn't find many pe...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





That video was sweet!
ReplyDeletewww.tooleart.com
Thank you for this - just what I needed today.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. Thanks for sharing this.
ReplyDeletethat's really interesting!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh. What an amazing video. It brought tears to my eyes. Very moving and incredible.
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU! for posting this!
I know, right? I love that whole series!!
ReplyDeleteLove this too Anne. Hope you don't mind, I placed it on our blog as well. I watched it several times. Wrinkles are beautiful!
ReplyDelete