These two images are of the Old Baldy lighthouse on Bald Head Island, North Carolina. These were taken last week while I was at the Love Affair Workshop. The lighthouse picture is for my mom who loves lighthouses, and the window picture is for me... what I really love is the shadow of the stairway off to the left. ;-)
March Desktop Images
posted on: March 1, 2008
Every month I try to post a new image that is suitable for displaying at desktop size and resolution. Click on an image to download a copy for your desktop.


These two images are of the Old Baldy lighthouse on Bald Head Island, North Carolina. These were taken last week while I was at the Love Affair Workshop. The lighthouse picture is for my mom who loves lighthouses, and the window picture is for me... what I really love is the shadow of the stairway off to the left. ;-)
These two images are of the Old Baldy lighthouse on Bald Head Island, North Carolina. These were taken last week while I was at the Love Affair Workshop. The lighthouse picture is for my mom who loves lighthouses, and the window picture is for me... what I really love is the shadow of the stairway off to the left. ;-)
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
Even though I'm no longer a bride, I still keep my eyes and ears open for great wedding resources to help my brides out. There are some...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
-
When I began my book writing research, I was curious how long different parts of the process might take. I really didn't find many pe...
-
After I moved to New York city and switched my focus from Wedding & Portrait Photography to Architecture & Interior Photography, I ...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
-
It was a dark and stormy day as the wind shook the branches of the trees in Royal Oak, MI. Yet, inside her bungalow home, the bride was ...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





I love your desktop images :)
ReplyDeleteHope to see you in Vegas!!
hi Anne! Can I be invited into the love affair blog?
ReplyDeleteI have to ask because I was just wondering today and then you mentioned it:
ReplyDeletewhat is an acceptable size for desktop backgrounds? I'm giving someone a file for their computer background, but I don't know what dimensions to re-size it to. Suggestions?
According to my statcounter, most screens don't get much higher in resolution than 1280x1024. I usually put mine up around 1800x1200... just for best clarity and those crazy HD screens.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much. I'll play around with that.
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot, Anne. I always long for your monthly desktop images :-)
ReplyDeleteThe window one is TOTALLY my favorite!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see more!