Thanks to my wonderful bride Emily who introduced me to Ingrid Michaelson. I just love the mood and message of this song- perfect for Valentine's Day. ;-) Click play to watch the video...
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
-
It was a dark and stormy day as the wind shook the branches of the trees in Royal Oak, MI. Yet, inside her bungalow home, the bride was ...
-
After I moved to New York city and switched my focus from Wedding & Portrait Photography to Architecture & Interior Photography, I ...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
-
When I began my book writing research, I was curious how long different parts of the process might take. I really didn't find many pe...
-
Even though I'm no longer a bride, I still keep my eyes and ears open for great wedding resources to help my brides out. There are some...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





ingrid is a friend of a friend, and i knew when kristin told me to listen to ingrid years ago that someday she'd be big- i am so happy to see how well she's doing lately. if we didn't already have our first dance song 'the way i am' would have been our pick.
ReplyDeleteyeah so that is the first dance song that we are using at our wedding, i just love it so much, but i really hope that it does not get too big. i don't want to have something that is popular and will date our wedding, lets keep our fingers crossed.
ReplyDeleteThat is my favorite song! I have it on my myspace profile and log in sometimes just to hear! I also have it saved on my sirius satellite and it gets played several times each time I am in the car!
ReplyDeleteI have her whole album! L-O-V-E her music
ReplyDeleteHaha. I read your post like 4 times and was just thinking about how much I loved that song before I realized that the Emily you were talking about was ME! HA :) Thanks Anne!
ReplyDeleteMariah loves that song - she heard it on a commercial a few weeks back and found it on the internet. Having to provide sound behind a lot of your picture slideshows, webpages, etc. you're somewhat the barometer for what's out there to be listened to regarding the hip, fresh, love genre. Tell that brother of mine hi
ReplyDeleteI heard that song on an Old Navy commercial around the Holidays, and loved it! I would always sing along with the commercial while my husband laughed at me!
ReplyDelete