Sunday mornings are a breakfast tradition for me. No matter where I am or what I'm doing, I must have breakfast on Sunday... even if I can't get it until the afternoon. Well, a few Sundays ago my husband and I went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast, and while we were waiting for the food to arrive, I solved the little wooden peg game they keep on the table! I was so proud of myself that I had to do it a second time and take a picture of each step with my iphone to show you how I did it! I guess this means that I'm officially a genius- at least that's what the little piece of wood says... HA!! But now that I've shared the secret with you, you can be a genius too!! We can all be geniuses! (Yes, I'm such a dork.) :-)
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
-
Even though I'm no longer a bride, I still keep my eyes and ears open for great wedding resources to help my brides out. There are some...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
When I began my book writing research, I was curious how long different parts of the process might take. I really didn't find many pe...
-
After I moved to New York city and switched my focus from Wedding & Portrait Photography to Architecture & Interior Photography, I ...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
-
It was a dark and stormy day as the wind shook the branches of the trees in Royal Oak, MI. Yet, inside her bungalow home, the bride was ...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





Way to go! I always knew you were genius!
ReplyDeletesmarty pants!
ReplyDeleteI did this a couple weeks ago too (at Cracker Barrel, of course)!!! I was so proud of myself :) It's such a major accomplishment to beat that little wooden peg game!
ReplyDeleteYou rock, Anne! This is 100% absolutely something Nick and I would do. :)
ReplyDeleteI play with my son every long car ride stop at Cracker Barrel. We never win. I'm impressed! It certainly is something to do while waiting for the food to come and look at the "antiques"! Congratulations! And you even remembered how to do it the second time. I may have to study your plan, tho that might take all the fun out of it! :-)
ReplyDeleteSweetie--When you were 8 and we were sitting with your 4-year-old brother in a truck stop diner somewhere in Oklahoma (that move to Arizona), this old geezer sat down next to my baby girl. You, being you, struck up a conversation. He said he could teach you; you asked him to; and he taught you how to win every time...was he at the Cracker Barrel again? Good for you for recovering that child mind.
ReplyDelete