PS. I've filled in some of my holiday adventure posts below.. lots of candid camera silliness to see. ;)
Happy New Year!
posted on: January 2, 2008
I haven't posted their wedding pictures yet, but when Fred & Beth sent me this New Year's e-card with one of my photos from their wedding, I just had to share it with you!! I love it!! I definitely have the coolest couples in the world...

PS. I've filled in some of my holiday adventure posts below.. lots of candid camera silliness to see. ;)
PS. I've filled in some of my holiday adventure posts below.. lots of candid camera silliness to see. ;)
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
-
Even though I'm no longer a bride, I still keep my eyes and ears open for great wedding resources to help my brides out. There are some...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
When I began my book writing research, I was curious how long different parts of the process might take. I really didn't find many pe...
-
After I moved to New York city and switched my focus from Wedding & Portrait Photography to Architecture & Interior Photography, I ...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
-
It was a dark and stormy day as the wind shook the branches of the trees in Royal Oak, MI. Yet, inside her bungalow home, the bride was ...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





ha!! That's funny :) Happy New Year, Anne!
ReplyDeleteLove that image Anne! And, what awesome clients to have...truly creative and original!
ReplyDeleteANNE!
ReplyDeleteI can't tell you how much I've missed your blog updates!
Glad to see you've survived the New Year and chaotic schedule.
Can't wait to meet you in a few weeks!
Oh my gosh I love it... how hilarious. And what a great image as well. Happy New Year!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a funny card! Love it!
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious! Thanks for the laugh this morning Anne!
ReplyDelete