Rochelle is from Jamaica, Alex is from Michigan, and somehow they ended up in Texas. So, we met in Detroit for their engagement session, which makes complete sense- right? They were in Detroit visiting family and taking care of some wedding planning and I was back in town for a wedding, so it all worked out. I was sad when Alex & Rochelle had to leave for a family BBQ in Alex's honor after our engagement session, I could have hung out with them all night (and probably had some really good BBQ too!) It also would have been a lot of fun to see Rochelle all dressed up for the Caribbean Festival the day before! From what Rochelle tells me, there will be plenty of Jamaican style and flavors incorporated into their wedding - I can't wait! Aren't they adorable?
Rochelle & Alex Engagement
posted on: September 1, 2006
Rochelle is from Jamaica, Alex is from Michigan, and somehow they ended up in Texas. So, we met in Detroit for their engagement session, which makes complete sense- right? They were in Detroit visiting family and taking care of some wedding planning and I was back in town for a wedding, so it all worked out. I was sad when Alex & Rochelle had to leave for a family BBQ in Alex's honor after our engagement session, I could have hung out with them all night (and probably had some really good BBQ too!) It also would have been a lot of fun to see Rochelle all dressed up for the Caribbean Festival the day before! From what Rochelle tells me, there will be plenty of Jamaican style and flavors incorporated into their wedding - I can't wait! Aren't they adorable?
See more like this:
campus martius .
detroit .
engagement .
Michigan .
photographer .
portrait .
riverwalk .
rochelle+alex
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
Even though I'm no longer a bride, I still keep my eyes and ears open for great wedding resources to help my brides out. There are some...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
-
When I began my book writing research, I was curious how long different parts of the process might take. I really didn't find many pe...
-
After I moved to New York city and switched my focus from Wedding & Portrait Photography to Architecture & Interior Photography, I ...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
-
It was a dark and stormy day as the wind shook the branches of the trees in Royal Oak, MI. Yet, inside her bungalow home, the bride was ...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





No slide show? :-(
ReplyDelete