Krystal & Adam's Wedding
posted on: May 16, 2005
Yesterday Krystal & Adam were married after nearly 7 years of dating ;-). As Krystal's step-sister, I ended up helping out with all of the last minute details. While I did take my camera with me, my primary function was to coordinate decorating the reception hall and making sure everything ran smoothly. We spent the whole night before the wedding finishing placecards, printing programs, wrapping lights in tulle, and packing everything into my car for the next morning. If you're reading this and in the middle of wedding planning... please don't let this happen to you! She was up very late the night before her wedding and she had an early hair appointment the next day. She didn't really get a chance to relax before her wedding, so everything leading up to the ceremony was complete chaos. I think she finally felt a sense of relaxation after the ceremony, which is when I snapped the picture below. By the time she got to the reception, she was just ready to party and she had an amazing evening celebrating with her new hubsand and their combined families. Congratulations Krystal & Adam- many MORE years of happiness to you!!
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
Even though I'm no longer a bride, I still keep my eyes and ears open for great wedding resources to help my brides out. There are some...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
-
When I began my book writing research, I was curious how long different parts of the process might take. I really didn't find many pe...
-
After I moved to New York city and switched my focus from Wedding & Portrait Photography to Architecture & Interior Photography, I ...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
-
It was a dark and stormy day as the wind shook the branches of the trees in Royal Oak, MI. Yet, inside her bungalow home, the bride was ...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





Too bad that Krystal didn't have you to take all the pictures! Your photos are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteYou will be asked to do our anniversay- or home coming party!
Love,
Aunt Sheri
Mary and Krystals Aunt!