New York City: Winter Weekend in Union Square

posted on: March 10, 2014

After weeks of relentless below freezing weather, we finally had a Saturday above 50ºF and everyone wanted to be outside and soak up the sunshine.  I had already blocked the day off in my calendar for myself so I decided to have some fun shooting with my 45mm Tilt-Shift lens, which rarely gets used. These were some of my favorite candid captures of people enjoying the time to relax outside...

Union_Square_Winter-5037

Union_Square_Winter-5035

Union_Square_Winter-5025

Union_Square_Winter-5020

Union_Square_Winter-5017

Union_Square_Winter-5011

Union_Square_Winter-5016

Check back tomorrow for more Tilt-Shift images and some tips on how to use a Tilt-Shift lens!

0 comments, to add [click here]:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger