Boston Wedding & Event Planner - Kelli Sigmon

posted on: December 4, 2008

Kelli's Headshot, Boston

When Kelli came to me for professional headshots for her new website, I was so excited and honored!! She was my first "real Boston client" shortly after I moved to the area- which meant so much to me! I'm happy to share her with you and can attest to the fact that she's a great person to work with!

Name:
Kelli Sigmon

Location:
Boston, MA

Website:
www.swankeventsboston.com

What do you do for a living?
Founder and Principle Consultant of Swank Events

What's your favorite part of your job?
Seeing my clients stress-free and having the time of their lives at their own party.

Where did you grow up?
Oklahoma! (like the musical, only with less singing and dancing)

What's your guilty pleasure?
A diet coke with lime. When combined with my VS sweatpants and my dog cuddled up in my lap, and I'm pretty much in my happy place.

What's your favorite quote?
"Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity." ~Gilda Radner. I love that quote because it really sums up that some of the best elements of life are the ones we don't plan for.

Who do you admire & why?
My mother for one; her kindness is immense. Another would be Coco Chanel; her elegance and originality made her a formidable entreprenuer. Then there's Job (y'know, the biblical one with the boils and plagues and whatnot), who reminds me that even when I'm having a terrible day, it could always be worse.

What are your favorite online resources?
Hmmm, can I say my website? ;)
In all seriousness, WeddingWire.com is a great website that brings together a variety of local vendors, venues, and critiques all in one place. Also weddingpaperdivas.com and sophiesfavors.com get kudos for their consistently great looking and affordable products.

Kelli's Headshot, Boston

7 comments, to add [click here]:

  1. We want to thank Kelli for mentioning our wedding invitations as a valuable resource.

    Happy holidays from all of us!

    Rick @ Wedding Paper Divas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that last shot - she looks gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:04 PM

    Wow, such beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Anne....

    These are great. How's it going?

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to your help, Jennifer!! Things are great!! Just trying to get all the weddings done before the holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those two are very beautiful headshots!

    Sergio

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you please help me to find out best wedding location in Boston restaurants? I heard a lot about your experiences that’s why I come here to get good results on my queries.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger