LOVE IT: Sarah Haskins

posted on: December 21, 2008

I can't remember the last time I picked up a newspaper on Sunday - but I have to admit that the Sunday funnies were always the first section I went to! So, here's a different set of Sunday funnies for you to enjoy. ;-)




This find was spawned by a typical example of how social media works: my husband tells me I have to watch these videos, which he found on mergeweddings twitter feed, who tweeted about finding them on the Offbeat Bride Blog. In case you didn't know, my husband is often my connection to the outside world, while I have my head buried in whatever I need to be doing at that very minute. He tweets about some interesting things, so feel free to follow him on twitter if you're into completely random things.

Even though these are wedding-related, you should definitely check out the other videos she's made, since they are all hilarious!!! Ahhh.... I love this woman. ;-)


15 comments, to add [click here]:

  1. OMG! This is soooo good. You had me rolling on the floor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:30 PM

    I started watching and then I had to watch them all!!! She is a riot! I love the ones about cleaning, cars, and making dinner for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am loving all of these videos you are posting...perfect for these snow days!! :) keep 'em coming...and the gorgeous AR photos, too!! hehe!
    *

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:00 PM

    these are sooo funny! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:52 PM

    Haha, so funny! :D Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:53 PM

    haha I was wondering why I all of a sudden had all these new requests to follow on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:08 PM

    These are so funny! I've never seen them till now..just what I needed today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:05 PM

    i love these! clint and i are forever making fun of jewelry and misguided jewelry givers. yes, you must prove your love to me with a "journey pendant" thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was funny

    that 'We' stuff is just plain irresponsible provocation

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous10:53 AM

    omg...you made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous1:35 PM

    Wow. Those videos are HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahahaha, I love this! I've heard about her but never seen it before. "jewelry face", classic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ps I am totally stealing the link and sharing her work around, too funny. I love the Birth Control one! "Happy Period Control!"

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous6:15 PM

    omg anne, these are the best things ever! I want to marry this woman.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger