See Me, Hear Me

posted on: February 4, 2008

SEE ME

From the creators of the famous Trash the Dress and Don't Box Us In blogs comes an amazing shooting experience called "Leavin' Las Vegas" on the last day of WPPI (March 20th) and I've been invited to be a guest photographer!! I have to admit that I'm completely star-struck because the other photographers I'll be shooting with are people I've admired for a looooong time and have always wanted to meet!! The fact that I get to shoot alongside them is completely blowing my mind right now. So, if you're attending WPPI and want to stick around for an awesome shoot-out, join me and photographers WAY more awesome than myself for a rockin' good time at LEAVIN' LAS VEGAS!!!

HEAR ME

Last week I was interviewed by Joe Mauer of The Green Tax Podcast- a blog and podcast dedicated to spreading ideas about living an environmentally friendly lifestyle, all while not buying into the "Green Tax" that some companies charge for greener living products. Joe had found out about my Indie, DIY, Offbeat, Green Wedding Photography Giveaway and decided to do a feature on the contest and the ways that I'm being green in my business. Even though I sound like a complete dork in my interview, I still thought it would be fun to share it with you!! Be sure to leave the guys some blog love while you're listening to the podcast, because they're sharing some awesome info all for the love of it!
CLICK HERE FOR THE INTERVIEW

FEEL ME
I couldn't have a title like this and NOT pay homage to the original...

6 comments, to add [click here]:

  1. I thought you sounded great. Not a dork at all. Thanks for recording the show with me.

    Ed Maurer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:18 PM

    Congrats Anne, that is fantastic! Sooo wish I could be there to take part in everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi anne,
    i was just curious is youre vegetarian? so many people talk about being green, but never mention how their diet can make a difference.
    if youre not veg, i recommend reading the food revolution: how your diet can help save your life & the world by john robbins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:53 PM

    It was so great to hear your story. It made me even more excited that you are going to be our photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:29 AM

    hi Anne!
    I signed up thanks to this post! Looking forward to meeting you and so many others!

    from a long-time reader (first time commenter),
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:53 AM

    YOU'RE HARD WORK IS FINALLY PAYING OFF...WE'RE SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

    KIM AND RENE

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger