LOVE IT: The Way I Am

posted on: February 12, 2008

Thanks to my wonderful bride Emily who introduced me to Ingrid Michaelson. I just love the mood and message of this song- perfect for Valentine's Day. ;-) Click play to watch the video...

7 comments, to add [click here]:

  1. Anonymous9:33 PM

    ingrid is a friend of a friend, and i knew when kristin told me to listen to ingrid years ago that someday she'd be big- i am so happy to see how well she's doing lately. if we didn't already have our first dance song 'the way i am' would have been our pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah so that is the first dance song that we are using at our wedding, i just love it so much, but i really hope that it does not get too big. i don't want to have something that is popular and will date our wedding, lets keep our fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:19 AM

    That is my favorite song! I have it on my myspace profile and log in sometimes just to hear! I also have it saved on my sirius satellite and it gets played several times each time I am in the car!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have her whole album! L-O-V-E her music

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:00 PM

    Haha. I read your post like 4 times and was just thinking about how much I loved that song before I realized that the Emily you were talking about was ME! HA :) Thanks Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mariah loves that song - she heard it on a commercial a few weeks back and found it on the internet. Having to provide sound behind a lot of your picture slideshows, webpages, etc. you're somewhat the barometer for what's out there to be listened to regarding the hip, fresh, love genre. Tell that brother of mine hi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heard that song on an Old Navy commercial around the Holidays, and loved it! I would always sing along with the commercial while my husband laughed at me!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger