Projects In Progress

posted on: March 12, 2007

Here are some of the projects I'm working on behind the scenes, which will eventually make it to my blog (of course, these are only the photographic projects... there are other projects which I have yet to reveal!)....

Karen & Tim's Wedding
Megan & Eric's Wedding
Dena & Jeff's Wedding
Maria & Chad's Wedding
Candice & Brian's Wedding
Jamie & Nathaniel's Engagement
Day in the Life of Reid
OSP Indy Workshop Video
Stampead Band Shoot
Fred & Beth Engagement
Erika's Maternity
Kate & Stephen's Wedding
DC Adventures

Some things may be blogged out of order due to the nature of what I can accomplish while other things are in progress. For example... it takes a few days to upload and archive an entire wedding to my off-site servers in California - which is still faster than sending it on DVD and waiting for it to be uploaded. So, while I can't upload another wedding during that time, I can work on other smaller projects and write blogs while the wedding is uploading. I'm also working on a new workflow, which will take advantage of new technologies and techniques that will help speed up the process from capture to delivery without sacrificing the quality that is so important to me.

And because I think blog posts are boring without a little eye candy, here's an interesting YouTube find created for the Gotan Project. I love that this video uses a lot of artistic compositional techniques- which we just don't get enough of these days with the mundane camera angles of television shows... but I guess that's what music videos and movies are for, right?

4 comments, to add [click here]:

  1. can't wait to see all the new projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Anne! Beth and I had a great day with you and Alex. We can't wait to see what you've done, and to see you again in September!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:44 PM

    Woo hoo! Here we come! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anne--I subscribed to your blog. :) Love your youtube "alerts"...and, I began my own *gasp* blogger site this weekend!...it's a very humble beginning!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger