Honoring Our Military

posted on: October 11, 2006



I've had the privilage to photograph more and more of our active military members and I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank them very much for the hard work that they've done and continue to do in order to preserve the freedoms and rights we take for granted every day. It's so easy to go about our everyday lives and forget that we are still engaged in war. Every day I'm grateful that I do not live in fear and that there are men and women overseas who are voluntarily protecting our freedom. I truly admire those who dedicate their life to the safety and protection of others. I continue to keep these men & women in my thoughts and I pray that they return home safely.

0 comments, to add [click here]:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger